Join Us in the Empathy Center Visioning and Volunteers Circles. Fridays and Saturdays. plus more

Edwin Rutsch

Mar 15, 2023, 12:39:08 PM3/15/23
to empathy-circl...@googlegroups.com

Greetings

This new Empathy Center in Santa Barbara is an amazing and special opportunity to grow the Empathy Movement. We need to continue building a movement to raise the level of empathy in the world and you can help. This new center has the possibility of making a real local and global impact.  Here are more links on how you can get involved.  Join us in the Saturday Visioning Circles and the Friday Volunteers Team Circles.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/WKg4qfm7-dZSO4U7RZMkL62lPnUev921U2naLrimb_L9UV-X_D5GV3va1b2AcIopx19nMSh9HJR0hm4Q08KJdI73GAiot1jKB-H3iiUbAOCZY1zY5S1Jll4LG4UulAcOXA=w1280

See the full Google Calendar of upcoming events and workshops

https://www.empathycircles.com/schedule

1. Drop-in Visioning Empathy Circles  - Saturdays

Details: https://bit.ly/3Z1iYIX
Everyone Welcome
Time:
10am PT/1pm ET/6PM CET (Note US had Daylight Savings this week)
Location: Zoom
https://zoom.us/j/9896109339
LinkedIn Event Link:
https://bit.ly/SatVisoningCircle
Facebook Event Link:
 https://bit.ly/FBVisioningEC

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D561EAQHhLqsT-Pz8cQ/event-background-image-crop_720_1280/0/1678740201563?e=1679439600&v=beta&t=mjrfojfQrAAm1awo32dJXUtnOpXxj0hAJ8Eu7d-stxg

Why Take Part

1.    Learn about the Empathy Center

2.    Help generate ideas and projects to build the Empathy Center and Empathy Movement

3.    Learn the Empathy Circle process - the most effective foundational listening and empathy building process.

4.    Meet with others who want to make a better world with mutual listening, empathy and dialogue.

5.    Workshop leaders, trainers, facilitators - share how you can host in-person and online workshops at the center.

6.    Learn how to get involved and join the project team

2. Volunteers Visioning Empathy Circle - Fridays
For those interested in volunteering on the project.

Details: https://bit.ly/VolunteersVEC

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/kG40drynSpDyj6Czcc5iGEbvGX1XUZBtT8_AxO2-u49BHWTenkH5d1z9r9_c8l1grgtr8pOAaMHt8oMiMBuzWz2wz_nXvtigI-M5nhCoQyiyY_CQnkbR-FFVhGYtlAemEJbypVI9qkxhgbKSjTMqryY

Topic: ‘What is your vision for volunteering to build the empathy movement and empathy based retreat center?
Details: https://bit.ly/VolunteersVEC

Dates: Every Friday - Drop-in no RSVP needed. But you can add your name to the list below.

Time: 10am PT/1pm ET/6PM CET (Note US had Daylight Savings this week)

Length: 2 hours

Location Zoom:  https://zoom.us/j/9896109339

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/6JRJ6ZPNQJLXVV1lNikK4-mRDJyDuj7Cwu67mkB0msvlVrSNSKjpwnyvLv5Eldewv-HTJ1V4qLvme9ppITCbWuHIC6eVkEFjWl_UixXgqS-DfvHWd9omlpVxCHaljBil=w1280

3. For Santa Barbara Community Visioning  Circles - Mondays

We have a circle every 2 weeks for the Santa Barbara neigboors and community.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/iiP7PV0b8zLulpP0hj_OnMw2r6wn6hI4MaSS034Tj37zNKFfi_01PcvMSIF6c-Vs2qzcYzqaSIJgRBtZDSBSthJfEMSSTLbZM0i6O3u90TetOULIn0X5nP5wY6BmXmc2V6zV-iOjLT3mvthmGkl8h0Y

4. Lou’s Fridays Empathy Circle Facilitators Online Support Group
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/cp73SvzMF18EfqnJOCj012wd_CE2elwbw-K071xH7KPve6tspa_zF3DoR_VAOwzVvRgVIfmSpq3ApxL_ZTVIBmRZUtOcj9VfGR69rCqOL9bW7eLKgdv7hQ9-rb3JX-rZEA=w1280
See the Empathy Circle Google Calendar For Current Circles.

https://www.empathycircles.com/schedule
Location
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/666624686

Upcoming dates are Every 2 weeks

·    Time, 8-10am Pacific Time

·         FRIDAY, Mar.17

·         FRIDAY, Mar. 31

·         FRIDAY, April. 14

5. Self-Empathy Workshop
March 25th  | April 1st

https://www.empathy-in-motion.com/

Empathy in Motion empowers people to make meaningful connections through practical and experiential workshops. We believe that empathy forms the basis for connections to happen and that self-empathy is the first step in the journey. So we would like to invite you to take a break from your day-to-day life to explore and experience the basis of self-empathy together through our Self-Empathy Workshop Package.
Learn more here : https://www.empathy-in-motion.com/

dd_edited.jpggg_edited.jpgkk_edited.jpg

Warmly,

Edwin

Edwin Rutsch

Director: Center for Building a Culture of Empathy:
Building the Empathy Movement
San Francisco Bay Area, California
http://CultureOfEmpathy.com

http://EmpathyCircle.com