The Empathy Center Events: Next Facilitator Training start Saturday May 20

1 view

Edwin Rutsch

May 16, 2023, 12:53:50 PM5/16/23
to empathy-circl...@googlegroups.com

Building the Empathy Movement.

·         http://EmpathyCircle.com

·         http://EmpathyTent.com

·         http://BestEmpathyTraining.com

·         http://CanoasCenter.com

Greetings Everyone.

Here are some upcoming events.
See a full Calendar of upcoming events and workshops
https://empathycircles.com/schedule

1. The Next Empathy Circle Facilitation Training begins Saturday, May 20
 4 consecutive Saturdays at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET.
Check Your World Time Here:
 https://bit.ly/3RI8aLc
Each of our 4 sessions will last for 2 ½ hours.
Event on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/events/7053172669243904000

 https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D4E1EAQF1coTfARaghA/event-background-image-crop_720_1280/0/1681607405529?e=1684792800&v=beta&t=c1BTThvkyZKkA2YTsC9b2sHUA2BXVeW52GtZ_2DsU74

The Empathy Circle fits into a larger vision of a Culture of Empathy - the vision and dream of building a culture based on mutual empathy between all people of the world, including nature. The Empathy Circle is a wonderful first step practice and process to help build a Culture of Empathy.

The Center for Building a Culture of Empathy’s Mission is to raise the level of empathy on the planet by training all 8 billion people to be able to take part in and facilitate Empathy Circles.
Find out more about the training and sign up here:
https://www.bestempathytraining.com/

If you have any questions about the training, you can contact Bill Filler
 at paddl...@yahoo.com with questions. If you know people who want to join, it is not too late.

2. NEW Empathy Summit Series
https://EmpathySummit.com
I’m excited about this new series of bimonthly Online Empathy Summits we are hosting. We will be building up to an in person Empathy Summit next year at The Empathy Center in Santa Barbara.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/61AKrpQTnZXheZ2hkXU8kKG6RShAQRqKwdPq9lHKy0QKb25fQbfQZhJwK9QE6x7GPcFU25Yno_P7c3gU2LHbJMfbiGPApQQFK-4XfUQ9otTxH5NCnrxnfDrRT7uQLQ66yw=w1280

We are still developing the schedule. You can join and invite your friends to these events on LinkedIn and Facebook.
    Empathy Summit LinkedIn Event:    https://bit.ly/LinkedInEmpathySummit
    Empathy Summit Facebook Event:   https://bit.ly/3o1S46o

3. Join the Special Empathy Mural Circle(s)
To support Eric in Designing a Mural at the Empathy Center Art Studio.
For details see:
https://bit.ly/EricsMural
Contact Eric.
ad...@ericzuniga.com or (877) 783-2077
Dates:
May 19th Friday 2:00 pm-3:00 pm (PT) / 5:00 pm-6:00 pm (ET)
May 20th Saturday 2:00 pm-3:00 pm (PT) / 5:00 pm-6:00 pm (ET)
Location: Zoom https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83325478276?pwd=M0FWVFk1aUVCSjVQY012Qkt5dVBiUT09

Future home of The Empathy Center Art Studio.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/KLCcyPPK-4Rtnt1JuWYxL05vEmHW3IbKCMuCZ3ER5SDkvzgMpiuxinO_0jqwBrdEV3v7qX7z6oNintpf37zet1Z5O3zg0K0YxMMTffEGHFGMsmpwHvgIE0ybrsKo-bR7RQ=w1280

4. Empathy Center Volunteers Visioning Empathy Circle - Every Friday
For those interested in volunteering on developing the Center.

Details: https://bit.ly/VolunteersVEC
Volunteers Group Meeting Agenda:  https://bit.ly/VolAgenda
Time: 10am PT/1pm ET/
Location: Zoom
https://zoom.us/j/9896109339

Visit the Empathy Center website

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tD9JVcIt9OmTxK8QNP661KgUKruR0s87xoWzcTsQIXvI7RqBmAb5I9fbA2qqoQT1j7Qy6V_AS5sTyQo52l782UcaYBmo47eVs_x-Wlvmt-FJ9lRltCjw-6d6q9-HopCsBdg60LHTQajcm7Kof01gBDE

5. Drop-in Visioning Empathy Circles
Open to Everyone -  Everyone Welcome
Time: 10am PT/1pm ET/
Location: Zoom
https://zoom.us/j/9896109339
LinkedIn Event Link: https://bit.ly/SatVisoningCircle
Facebook Event Link:  https://bit.ly/FBVisioningEC

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D561EAQEINayx4KKgZw/event-background-image-crop_720_1280/0/1678980001157?e=1682463600&v=beta&t=fzca7bdcGxTPkAm5hFDGkpnIrDxGmGCQivjQ_khv2cM

Why Take Part

1.    Build the Empathy Movement

2.    Learn about the new Empathy Center

3.    Help generate ideas and projects to build the Empathy Center and Empathy Movement

4.    Learn the Empathy Circle process - the most effective foundational listening and empathy building process.

5.    Meet with others who want to make a better world with mutual listening, empathy and dialogue.

6.    Workshop leaders, trainers, facilitators - share how you can host in-person and online workshops at the center.

7.    Learn how to get involved and join the project team

6. Play the Empathy Circle Game
A New Game made by Bill Filler. Empathy Circle Game and improve your listening and communication skills while saving human civilization! Go to empathycirclegame.com and download it for free!

Warmly,

Edwin

Edwin Rutsch

Director: Center for Building a Culture of Empathy:
Building the Empathy Movement
http://CultureOfEmpathy.com

http://EmpathyCircle.com

http://EmpathyTent.com