Upcoming Empathy Circle Event: Lou's Empathy Circle Facilitators Online Support Group: Plus More

1 view

Edwin Rutsch

Jan 18, 2023, 11:22:24 PM1/18/23
to empathy-circl...@googlegroups.com

Here are some upcoming Empathy Movement Events

Lou’s  Empathy Circle Facilitators Online Support Group: Fridays DROP IN GROUP
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/JE-3hejE27CNrVU6JEtL8VCiNVLJiPPr_YECVuEQsI_xe8FqzfpeQjVXb1P8rBEn4QRz7trOJsG3kjFzqCqw1aCFCCTjtbdKqgG1u4mrFadyRNV0gSPeVR0MzfdRL_eE9ptTuX94197bSf5PtGpAflW1Z_ly61IPfFhFniE0Xdrm0srEIIUH8w=w1280

Just a reminder that I will be holding the EC Facilitator’s Support Group again this
FRIDAY, Jan 20 from 8-10 am Pacific Time.

As usual, I will be holding the group in my Zoom room (not Edwin’s):

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/666624686

Look forward to supporting your continued learning and growth as facilitators through a variety of activities and modalities.

Upcoming dates
FRIDAY, Jan 20

FRIDAY, Feb. 10

FRIDAY, Feb. 17

FRIDAY, Mar. 3

A weekly Zoom to talk about;

* Learning and deepening the Empathy Practice, skills, and personal internal capacities.

* Developing, Promoting, Improving the Practice

* Connecting with Co-Facilitators and Coordinators

* Feedback and Support on Projects

* Tips, Experiences, Successes,

* Challenges,

* Problems,  Case Studies, Role-plays, Designing Training Material etc

Lou

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/Uv9ig9PKON9B2h848aIeyKGmQ6Dya-XVby02TND7hFNmSXG78rMujlPY1PMZw3Sml_4ih0i7UpqtvUL9smWbApCju8TaayZmgOEYFQTcqvqtwBg7eo8Zc1WJYWOKEk2dU1aM=w1280

COHORT 12.F Saturdays: Last chance to register for Empathy Circle Facilitation Training
Session 1: Saturday, Jan 21

The Empathy Circle is the most effective foundation and gateway practice for learning, practicing and deepening listening and empathy skills, as well as, nurturing an empathic way of being.

Sign up now.

·         12.F Sign-up - Google Doc Cohort signup page.

·         12.F Apply - Google form to apply to take part in the Cohort.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/p7bd07FVo1I8zJuu01hky7HJCdCM_u03-4Mtx-t_dgwyakSPWFf1tqlmIEi3H3nJrCYYOUXukHGaPQc0bu2UyvMIkhF8QzIBn9Khkh2CAv1ZeILfOMuYIbk94pyqUj5v15LqKmL3mTItHX5MrfwMgRpqa5n6IZ0JBhl_jFV8AfMX2GgASTmtUg=w1280

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/nd-vQjzSizb-XwwCFXM4LC3jrq_HFOdG5LY70sfpdTOHZ6NzYFJEjD-5-YsfRgtS1fPUi6FT5VmoMxfnHwOMZxua7WFuA0S2v6w9UpitbKvCpFtzVqW4OmtUH4Zp5DRUgCWF2IQ7yuHNuL-V9mPooFYVj45ueA7KiIOhXBuf-NQEDWTzXezbzSXbsKTROx2q=w1280

Saturday March 4, 2023: Monthly Conflict Transformation Empathy Cafe
10am PST - World Times: https://bit.ly/3fENMgJ
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/dCTaYGxX1VrlOrwBxE-wwH47nGpkhF-0ZSFLE4_lPNTULuY3lNtr27wvMu8Rlnm2pkdk7DxkHH2NL_4eg255eyb4UpzJ5TlCEXmEQ3opBjo__sK9NY0nJkE4B-O8fsUZ881lTiFEGfSobM4bBEc6AbhR1W5R0Xgv8ZKziyunUuSl3Rpzquk1WvZn24w_bp0w

·         All Cafes Events Page                    https://bit.ly/3FtxQXW

·         EC Series Volunteers                     https://bit.ly/3hjzCCu

·         EC Organizational Co-Hosts         https://bit.ly/3eQb43i

·         Mar 4 LinkedIn Event                      https://bit.ly/ECMarch4

·         Mar 4 Faracebook Event                https://bit.ly/ECMar04

·         Mar 4 Registration Form                 https://bit.ly/RegECMar4

·         Mar 4 Feedback Form                     https://bit.ly/FeedbackECMar4

·         Mar 4 Final Report              https://bit.ly/ECMar4Report

Co-Hosts

1.    CoPeSe (Conflict Transformation, Peacebuilding and Security)

2.    Center for Building a Culture of Empathy

3.    Peace Alliance

4.    Listen First Project

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/PdeyRhpQI3zpChZ58LukjVUH9ib6-KCz_nOiT--8sZKTOarc4_XHJcRd-mcXRZzuW17vCC9B5mpRzRXmAF4U_CskQ7owk4zJ5BHWwlrxWr2SHCJUZWo-LwcWsVskqu_YBXtG=w1280

Join an Academic Research Study of The Empathy Circle!

 Join the study if you can, invite others, spread the word.  Also share with friends via this email,
on Facebook and  https://www.facebook.com/events/906977327126784
on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/events/invitationtoparticipateinanacad7018699246249906177/

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/D561EAQESEQBlRL3Big/event-background-image-crop_720_1280/0/1673388300482?e=1674003600&v=beta&t=tPbfvcoXvNh7YETxx3CqPUaDRuwsJnzEO1UaLDx8WQI

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/hEkTQwRK2a8iltWnXtBXd7VWHAeALMrQyZwvYaRaTF50YUDXOSDulFGYHGjPwmi1zAD41KA-RwsM_DClWNhmJ3dmZC-9H7pEV620X0uf0_jb94uuKMAPJvNxbVIw7ZcueJLpsRGRr-GLpSrVMVopftLdFD5tVfMZ1KH8QFxzf1qDCT5OfxzdJNpRjMaPBawW=w1280

Warmly,

Edwin

image001.jpg
image006.png