Empathy Center Events Calendar

Edwin Rutsch

Apr 6, 2023, 12:16:36 PM4/6/23
to Empathy Circles Development, Edwin “Empathy” Rutsch

Greetings

Here is the Schedule of Empathy Center Events. I'm now at the Santa Barbara Empathy Center working to clean up the space. Various people have come by to check it out. Some stayed overnight and helped with its development! Thanks Everyone. We set up the Empathy Tent and held a circle in the central plaza.  Join us in the Saturday Visioning Circles and the Friday Volunteers Team Circles

See the full Google Calendar of upcoming events and workshops

https://www.empathycircles.com/schedule

1.  Empathy Center Volunteers Visioning Empathy Circle - Every Friday
For those interested in volunteering on developing the Center.

Details: https://bit.ly/VolunteersVEC
Time: 10am PT/1pm ET/
Location: Zoom https://zoom.us/j/9896109339

2. Drop-in Visioning Empathy Circles
Open to Everyone - Every Saturday

Details: https://bit.ly/3Z1iYIX
Everyone Welcome
Time: 10am PT/1pm ET/
Location: Zoom https://zoom.us/j/9896109339
LinkedIn Event Link: https://bit.ly/SatVisoningCircle
Facebook Event Link:  https://bit.ly/FBVisioningEC

Why Take Part

1.    Learn about the new Empathy Center

2.    Help generate ideas and projects to build the Empathy Center and Empathy Movement

3.    Learn the Empathy Circle process - the most effective foundational listening and empathy building process.

4.    Meet with others who want to make a better world with mutual listening, empathy and dialogue.

5.    Workshop leaders, trainers, facilitators - share how you can host in-person and online workshops at the center.

6.    Learn how to get involved and join the project team

3.  Calling on Empathy Circle Facilitators.
We’re scheduling a new training starting on May 20th and continuing for four sessions until June 10th. We will meet in Bill’s zoom room https://zoom.us/j/3521266686. We want your ideas to get started. We’ll have our first planning meeting on Saturday at 12pm ET/ 9am PT in Bill’s zoom room for about 35-40 minutes. Looking forward to seeing you. For a more thorough idea of what we propose go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H6k4252v4f-zO4Jc5kJJbqCpGKgjfI64Jov3C4V0PYA/edit .

4. Lou’s Fridays Empathy Circle Facilitators Online Support Group
See the Empathy Circle Google Calendar For Current Circles
Location: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/666624686

Upcoming dates are Every 2 weeks or so

Date:  FRIDAY, April. 14

Time, 8-10am Pacific Time

5. Potluck Action User Testing

Empathy Circle friends and the general public are invited to participate in user testing for Potluck Action. This project management platform has a video conference application (like Zoom) that is built around reflective listening-- a simple, proven strategy to start and maintain the empathy processes in most people’s brains and bodies.If you would like to participate, please complete the Research Participation Agreement linked here. Have questions? We’re here for you at  Potluck Action Team   sup...@potluckaction.com

 thanks, Zak

Warmly,

Edwin

Edwin Rutsch

Director: Center for Building a Culture of Empathy:
Building the Empathy Movement
http://CultureOfEmpathy.com

http://EmpathyCircle.com

http://EmpathyTent.com