European Wednesdays Empathy Circle

Maria Gabriella Manchini

Jan 11, 2023, 11:50:45 AM1/11/23
to empathy-circl...@googlegroups.com, Dwayne Hearn, katie mason, Wendy Ridley
Hello everyone,

The Wednesdays Empathy Circles are back on January 12th 2023 from 7 pm to 9 pm CET. You can check the matching time for your timezone here.

You can also join our MeetUp group and attend your presence at our LinkedIn event.

Please feel free to reach me out or any of other facilitators (@Dwayne Hearn@katie mason@Wendy Ridley) for information, suggestions, etc.

Upcoming Empathy Circles:

January 11 2023 - What are your hopes for 2023? Or whatever is alive for you at the moment.
January 18 2023 - How do I take responsibility for my own life and feelings? Or whatever is alive for you at the moment.
January 25 2023 - What actions have I taken recently to create the life of my choice? Or whatever is alive for you at the moment.
February 1st 2023 - Can my identities make it challenging for me to connect with other people? Or whatever is alive for you at the moment.
February 8 2023 - How does self-love impact my ability to love others? Or whatever is alive for you at the moment.
February 15 2023 - How do I show my appreciation to my partner? Or whatever is alive for you at the moment.

I hope you be well  and we will be seeing each other soon ✨

Warmly,
Gabi