Google Code shutting down

Seo Sanghyeon

May 31, 2015, 4:10:10 AM5/31/15
to emoji4...@googlegroups.com
Google Code is shutting down, but emoji4unicode.xml is still necessary.
Can someone responsible host it at some place better than
https://code.google.com/p/emoji4unicode/ ?

Thanks!

Markus Scherer

Jun 1, 2015, 2:24:54 PM6/1/15
to emoji4...@googlegroups.com
It's on my to-do list to figure out how & where to move it. I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Preserving the last snapshot of all of the files should be easy. Would that be good enough for you?
Could you switch to using the newer UTR #51 data instead, or what do you need that is not elsewhere on unicode.org?

I would love to preserve as much of the emoji4unicode change history as possible, but when I looked last year it did not seem easy.

Best regards,
markus

Markus Scherer

Jun 2, 2015, 7:42:42 PM6/2/15