[Fwd: RE: Emoji: chart updated with font glyph images]

10 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Rick McGowan

ungelesen,
09.01.2009, 20:41:3909.01.09
an emoji4unicode, Ken Whistler
Attaching below some info from Ken Whistler (who is not on this list
apparently).

And I agree with Ken that the font has gone way overboard in the
elaborateness of the glyphs and does not harmonize at all with the
simple line-drawing look of any other font used in the publication of
the standard. Examples: e-962, e-967, and some of teh symbols using
half-tones or cross-hatching such as striped heard e-B16, rainbow e00D.
Many of the glyphs are too much like clip art to be used as
representative glyphs in the standard.

Just my 2 cents.

Rick