Deleting this Google Group

Lia Brenneman

Sep 24, 2022, 9:21:57 AM9/24/22
to emmanuel-men...@googlegroups.com
Hello, faithful 27 members of this group.

I am closing this group. I don't have administrative access to some of your email addresses so you must let me know if you want to be added to the new group called:

If I do have your email, I've added you to the NEW GainesvilleMennonite group. You don't need to do anything. You can choose to leave that group if you don't want to receive group emails from us.

We thank you for your support!

--
With gratitude,

Lia Brenneman-Orr