Fw: September events to follow up our interfaith book study

Eve MacMaster

Aug 27, 2018, 11:59:23 AM8/27/18
to Ruthann Czerenda, Sidney Bertisch, Jeremy Hole, Robin Nuzum, Dennis Shuman, Julieta Brambila, Kathy Kidder, Patty Crass, Allison Blay, Janet Allen, John X. Linnehan, Fatih Gordu, Duffy Ronayne, Pat Fowler, Alice Primack, Arlene Bardad, Mutasim Abu Hasan, Alice Gridley, Renee Hoffinger, Zoharah Simmons, Sue Blythe, Gabrielle Martinez, Ann Case, Bonnie Zimmer, Tim Tia, Mary Monahan, Steve Kalishman, Grace Chun, Gail Acree, Asuman Gordu, Dave Mathia, Alice Primack, Greg Mullaley, Cindy Campbell, June Littler, Joan Anderson, David Mathia, Ellen Allen, Roland Fisch, Maureen Killoran, Saeed Khan, Les Singleton, Shawna Doran, Mary Bahr, Arlene Bargad, Deb Doss, KeithandJeanette Hostetler, Don Smith, Nurallah Briseno, Marsha Lyons, Pat Khan, Peter Harrell, Luke Tia, Norma Green, Sue Blythe, Pat Slattery, churchgroup

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 4:50 PM, Sue Blythe <s...@futureflashproject.org> wrote:

Eve, please forward this to the rest of the study circle for Claiming Earth as Common Ground.  Thanks!

Hello all,

I'd like to continue the conversation about possible next steps for our study group for Claiming Earth as Common Ground.

I mentioned 11 Days of Global Unity Climate Conversation.  Syraj Syed and I are recording a series of podcast interviews with community activists addressing social and environmental issues in Florida.   These will be broadcast with We the World, Sept 11-21, ending on the International Day of Peace.
Steve Kalishman said that Welcoming Gainesville, UNA-USA and Sister Cities are interested in follow-up activities.

My hope is that we can support the Florida Interfaith Climate Action Network and Florida Gulf Coast University in a developing program of Spirituality and Sustainability.

I have attached the 2014 Peoples Climate March Lineup, and information about GreenFaith circles.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this in more detail.  Otherwise we can talk at the next meeting on Saturday Aug 25.

Sue

--
Sue Blythe
FutureFlash! Project

Sustainable Living Center
10691 SW 89th Avenue
Hampton, FL 32044

Let ours be a time remembered for the awakening of a new reverence for life,
the firm resolve to achieve sustainability, the quickening of the struggle for
justice and peace, and the joyful celebration of life.
Read the Earth Charter

pcm_march_order_diagram_7.jpg
GreenFaith Circle Introduction Summary -1.pdf