Dependancy issues

Mark

Apr 12, 2011, 7:10:23 PM4/12/11
to emftripl...@googlegroups.com
I'm attempting to use EMFTriples usign the Eclipse 3.6 update site, but having great difficultly with dependency problems.

I'd like to use most of EMFTriples, except for the Seasame support (I'm using Jena).

I've installed
I'm trying to use guava-osgi http://code.google.com/p/guava-osgi/
but installing EMFTriples still gives me a 'missing dependancy' error for 'com.google.collect'
I've also encountered 'missing dependency' for 'org.eclipse.xtext.parsetree'

Pointers to anything I'm doing wrong or missing would be great.

Thanks

Guillaume Hillairet

Apr 13, 2011, 7:44:50 AM4/13/11
to emftriple-discuss
Hi Mark,

You are trying to install emftriple under eclipse 3.7, which is
something I never tried. It may be an issue with Xtext, because the
dependency to the google
collections is hold by Xtext. The Xtext version shipped by eclipse 3.7
might be Xtext 2.0, and emftriple has only been tested with Xtext 1.0.
I will see how these
dependencies can be fixed. In the mean time you can try to install it
on an eclipse 3.6.

BRs,
Guillaume