애니 블루록 다시보기 1화-24화 한글 자막 완결 다운로드 2022 4분기 애니

우성진

Dec 11, 2022, 12:17:47 AM12/11/22
to 드라마
애니 블루록 다시보기 1화-24화 한글 자막 완결 다운로드 2022 4분기 애니<<

애니 블루록 다시보기 애니 2022 추천 애니메이션

애니 블루록 다시보기 중국드라마 다시보기 링크

애니 블루록 다시보기 인물관계도 같은드라마 주요인물 주변인물 포스터

애니 블루록 다시보기 방영일정 하이라이트 편성표 방송정보

애니 블루록 다시보기 애니 무협 사극 판타지 현대

애니 블루록 다시보기 한글자막 자막 시청률

애니 블루록 다시보기 스트리밍 다운 링크 마그넷 실시간

애니 블루록 다시보기 무료보기 토렌트 TORRENT OST 결말

애니 블루록 다시보기 다운로드 무료 다시보기 SIM

애니 블루록 다시보기 고화질 1080P 720P 480P 번외

애니 블루록 다시보기 드라마 더쿠 결말 소설 리뷰 후기 방송채널

애니 블루록 다시보기 몇부작 자막 등장인물 방영일 보는곳

애니 블루록 다시보기 키스신 배우 볼수있는곳 줄거리 WETV 위티비

애니 블루록 다시보기 완결 전편 인물관계도 리뷰 원작 무료보기

애니 블루록 다시보기 후기 재미 다시보기 다운 HDTV NEXT

애니 블루록 다시보기 1화 2화 3화 4화 5화 6화 7화 8화 9화 10화

애니 블루록 다시보기 11화 12화 13화 14화 15화 16화 17화 18화 19화 20화

애니 블루록 다시보기 21화 22화 23화 24화 25화 26화 27화 28화 29화 30화

애니 블루록 다시보기 31화 32화 33화 34화 35화 36화 37화 38화 39화 40화

애니 블루록 다시보기 dailymotion 데일리모션 보는법 네이버 유투브

애니 블루록 다시보기 나무위키 줄거리 방영일정 넷플릭스

Outflow goods are when the goods are moved to another account through trade, mail, auction house, etc.

We are also investigating the account where the goods were handed over.

In addition, the above information has been confirmed so far, and the investigation is still ongoing. If additional matters are discovered, we will notify you through additional notices.

After recognizing the problem, we proceeded to restrict access to the account as the facts of some of the allegations were confirmed, but we apologize for causing confusion and discomfort to adventurers as we were not able to take action quickly.

The method of negatively creating an item is that when a tool task (a task that directly and collectively modifies data information such as a warehouse or inventory), which is one of the tasks of the party involved in the incident, occurs, you can create your own account and creation in the tool task list. It was confirmed that the abuse was abused by registering additional items, and then the abuse record was deleted from the tool work history to prevent other employees from recognizing the act.

Currently, we are expanding the scope of the investigation to include related accounts, other employee accounts, and accounts belonging to specific guilds. If any unusual issues are found, we will notify you through additional notices.

In addition, the employee was confirmed as a party to the pre-leakage of the Ganghwa War event in January.

At the time, in-house discipline and training were strengthened, but we believe that there is no excuse for this incident to occur again. I sincerely apologize.

We are preparing all possible measures against the employee, including the highest level of legally permissible disciplinary actions, as well as civil and criminal complaints and accusations for breach of duty and business obstruction.

Also, I am well aware that seniors in the chain of command, including myself, cannot be free from that responsibility.

When detailed disciplinary measures and legal countermeasures are finalized, we will inform you again through a separate notice.

In addition, it has been confirmed that another employee leaked the contents of the 2019 Dunpa Festival and Ganghwa Battle event in advance, and an investigation is underway on that employee.

Although we conducted a thorough investigation, we apologize for the fact that we were able to confirm the circumstances belatedly, and we promise that strict action will be taken on this issue as well.

We are well aware that many people have been disappointed with this incident, and we are also keenly aware of the opinion that we need to establish a system to prevent recurrence along with strong follow-up measures.

In addition to supplementing the management system, we are thinking about preventing recurrence in various aspects, such as preparing company regulations related to employee personal account play, preparing monitoring measures for abnormal items, and regular employee ethics training.

We will also notify you separately when the contents of these measures to prevent recurrence are confirmed and the level that can be informed to you is confirmed.

As mentioned in the previous notice, we will conduct a thorough fact-finding investigation, as well as provide detailed information on the details of the investigation.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to adventurers.

sorry.