애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 1화-12화 한글 자막 완결 다운로드 2022 4분기 애니

우성진

Dec 11, 2022, 12:25:10 AM12/11/22
to 드라마

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 애니 2022 추천 애니메이션

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 중국드라마 다시보기 링크

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 인물관계도 같은드라마 주요인물 주변인물 포스터

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 방영일정 하이라이트 편성표 방송정보

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 애니 무협 사극 판타지 현대

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 한글자막 자막 시청률

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 스트리밍 다운 링크 마그넷 실시간

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 무료보기 토렌트 TORRENT OST 결말

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 다운로드 무료 다시보기 SIM

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 고화질 1080P 720P 480P 번외

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 드라마 더쿠 결말 소설 리뷰 후기 방송채널

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 몇부작 자막 등장인물 방영일 보는곳

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 키스신 배우 볼수있는곳 줄거리 WETV 위티비

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 완결 전편 인물관계도 리뷰 원작 무료보기

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 후기 재미 다시보기 다운 HDTV NEXT

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 1화 2화 3화 4화 5화 6화 7화 8화 9화 10화

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 11화 12화 13화 14화 15화 16화 17화 18화 19화 20화

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 21화 22화 23화 24화 25화 26화 27화 28화 29화 30화

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 31화 32화 33화 34화 35화 36화 37화 38화 39화 40화

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 dailymotion 데일리모션 보는법 네이버 유투브

애니 팝팀에픽 2기 다시보기 나무위키 줄거리 방영일정 넷플릭스

And if you consider that abuse of power by GMs was an open practice, although it was not revealed, even if the worst acts such as breach of trust were not committed, the super account leaked basic and confidential information several times. There must be a huge number of GMs of other games who have been punished for being punished and employees who have been punished for taking responsibility for management, and it is not hard to imagine how bad they will feel at Neople. Nevertheless, the fact that Neople employees are responding in this way can only be seen as ignorance of the seriousness of the current situation.

The attitude of Dunpa users and Neople employees made it clear that no improvement can be expected for the game even after the situation has subsided somehow, so both sides are in a gloomy situation. Even in the game industry, the management team is a strict employee, and the users are a clear customer. However, from the beginning to the end, the employees took the wrong things and rather told the customer, 'If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Who forced you?' Responding to such a thing can be seen as the worst response, putting up a banner saying, 'This is our game Mangem.' In a restaurant, there were bugs in the dish, but when I told the staff, they said, 'If you don't want to eat, leave.' It literally saw users as beings less than human beings, dogs and pigs, and even if they had thoughts, even if they had such a psychological mindset, they should not express it externally.[38][39]

After that, there was not even a related notice, but late at night, 'I will notify you about the update tomorrow.' It was over with a short line, so many users protested that they gave cow dung instead of communication. This is natural. Because you want to be punished, you have become Lee Ji-gyeong. What is the punishment for manpower shortage? Etc. Support articles are coming up. Even writing as an incumbent developer..
5.4. 4th notice[edit]
Hello, this is Noh Jeong-hwan, CEO of Neople.
This situation has brought great disappointment to all users who have loved our game.
On behalf of the company and all employees, I bow my head and sincerely apologize.

As announced in the previous notice, the employee who owns the account of 'Gungdaeng Mandan' committed serious and embarrassing cheating that undermined the trust of users.
The company is conducting a thorough fact-finding investigation with a guilty conscience, and made three decisions on the 16th.

First, based on the results of the investigation so far, the personnel committee was held on the same day and disciplinary action was taken against the related employees. The employee who owns the account of 'Gungdaengi Mandan', who is the party, was fired.
In addition, all positions in the chain of command, such as the employee's team leader, director, and general manager, were held accountable for failing to properly manage the employee, and the decision to suspend the employee was the second largest disciplinary measure after dismissal according to company rules.

Second, in a situation where users' trust was damaged, we judged that a more transparent and thorough investigation by an investigative agency was necessary, so we filed a criminal complaint against the employee.
Through the investigation of the complainant, the company will inform the police of the details of the internal investigation so far, while actively cooperating with the police investigation process that will be conducted extensively in the future.

Third, we will reorganize all work processes for game services so that such cheating will never happen again.
All necessary manpower and financial resources are invested to prevent problems like this one in advance, such as fixing vulnerabilities in the DB tool work process to make cheating impossible, improving the test process during inspection hours, establishing a hotline for reporting suspected abusing, and strengthening employee monitoring at all times. We will quickly build a service environment that can be cross-checked with .

Even if it takes time, all executives and staff members will work with a heart of sincere reflection until the users send their trust again.

In addition, I, as the CEO, will take full responsibility for all these processes.
We are well aware that the determination of our executives and employees is far from enough compared to the hearts of users who have been deeply hurt.
We will continue to inform users of the shortcomings in the future.
I apologize once again.

Posted by Noh Jeong-hwan