icon path

jpfu...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 10:10:59 PM5/28/14
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
i was testing the new version, The screencasts is not up to date but almost i could set all.
The icon path does not work, i tested with differents path, i am using windows for example:

D:\architectureDesign\images\icon\myimage.png

i saw an icons folder when i created profile project so i tried this:

myimage.png (only the name of the image into icons folder )

but this does not work

regards!

Jose

Becir Basic

May 29, 2014, 7:16:59 AM5/29/14
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I believe icons should be placed inside the project directory structure, so that they can be used.

The path should be specified from the project directory, so if you place an image into the “icons” directory the path would be:
icons/myimage.png

Remember to use slash and not backslash when you’re constructing the path, even when you’re on windows.

So, I hope this helps.

Regards,
Becir

jpfu...@gmail.com

May 29, 2014, 9:15:18 AM5/29/14
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com
hello,
thanks for response but I can not see the image into my ecore diagram.

I tried this:

icons/database.png
/icons/database.png
icons/database

regards!

Becir Basic

May 29, 2014, 12:20:46 PM5/29/14
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have analysed the code and found a bug in the implementation.
I’ve committed the fix to the master branch.
The path icons/database.png is the right one.

Best regards,
Becir

jpfu...@gmail.com

May 29, 2014, 12:50:47 PM5/29/14
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com
thanks a lot!

this mean that i can use the eclipse update site again or i need to download the source code from git?

regards!

Becir Basic

May 29, 2014, 2:42:32 PM5/29/14
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com
You’re welcome.

For now you’ll have to clone the code from git to get the fix.
I will contact a colleague to include the fix into the update site, but don’t know how long will that take.

Regards.