QVTo Transformation with EMF Profiles

noyan...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2017, 7:16:45 AM11/8/17
to EMF Profiles
Hello,

I am currently working on a project, where I have to implement QVTo transformations from a JEE model to another archtiecture description language, that uses emf profiles.
When I try to set an attribute/add a reference from an emf Profile element to an element from the core metamodel, the following error occurs:

The type 'core::ComponentType' does not conform to the base type 'core::ComponentType' of the multi-valued property 'componentTypes'

This occurs in the following Expression in the QVTo Transformation, where I want to add an object from type 'core::ComponentType' to the reference componentTypes from the emf profile element:

componentTypes+= b.resolve(core::ComponentType);

Do you know what the problem with this is and do you have a solution for me?

Kind Regards
Noyan