Instanciate a model instance that conforms to profiled meta model ?

Sabri Skhiri

Apr 11, 2012, 10:51:38 AM4/11/12
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just discovered the EMF profile and that is a great project. I have newbie question. I followed the screecast 2 and all were OK, but I did find of to create a model that will respect by profile extension that I have created ?
Can you help me on this ?

Thanks !

Sabri.

Philip Langer

Apr 11, 2012, 6:32:14 PM4/11/12
to emf-pr...@googlegroups.com, Sabri Skhiri
Hi Sabri,

first of all, thanks for trying out EMF Profiles!

Unfortunately, I don't understand what you mean by "to create a model
that will respect by profile extension". Do you mean, how to create the
model to which you intend to apply the profile? Or do you mean, how to
create the profile application (that is, instantiating the profile)?

Please help me understand the questions. Then, we'll be happy to answer
you questions!

Best wishes,

Philip