Re: [emesene-users] GitHub downloads

Message has been deleted

Riccardo (c10ud)

Mar 19, 2013, 6:36:21 AM3/19/13
to eme...@googlegroups.com
Given that MSN will (already is?) be shut down I don't think we'll need those downloads anymore (I know we support xmpp too but..)

If we have the source in a buildable state and still have the building instructions for future developers interested I think we're good.

Other than that, we still have a sourceforge account (iirc) and eventually we can upload files in there.

Riccardo

2013/3/19 Josh F <josh.f...@gmail.com>
Just wondering whether the os x and windows builds are gonna be moved off github? as the downloads section is shutting down. Amazon S3 is free for 5gb of storage and 20,000 requests.

Message has been deleted