Hi

Marcelo Portillo

Jun 26, 2013, 9:51:44 AM6/26/13
to eme...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

My name is Marcelo, I'm from Argentina, I am php programmer, the last year trying python with django come, my skills are basic in python, also in English xD.
But I'm willing to help and learn

regards

Marcelo M. Portillo
System Development
     Skype: marcelomportillo
Twitter. mport79

Mariano Guerra

Jun 28, 2013, 8:42:22 AM6/28/13
to eme...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Marcelo Portillo (2013-06-26 15:51:44)
> Hi guys
>
> My name is Marcelo, I'm from Argentina, I am php programmer, the last year
> trying python with django come, my skills are basic in python, also in English
> xD.
> But I'm willing to help and learn

since MSN network shut down emesene is in a nebulous state where the future is not clear,
do you have any features you would like to work on?

anyone else has some ideas? :)

Mariano Guerra

Jun 28, 2013, 8:43:52 AM6/28/13
to eme...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Marcelo Portillo (2013-06-26 15:51:44)
> Hi guys
>
> My name is Marcelo, I'm from Argentina, I am php programmer, the last year
> trying python with django come, my skills are basic in python, also in English
> xD.
> But I'm willing to help and learn

(not sure if the last mail I sent was sent)

the project is in a stage where the future is unclear since the main server for it
(MSN) closed.

do you have any particular area where you would like to help?

Fabio Sasso

Jun 28, 2013, 1:16:22 PM6/28/13
to eme...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!