*REMINDER* Burbank Cub Scout Pack 204 - Next Meeting: Thursday, April 2, 2015

Kirsten Jacobsen

Apr 1, 2015, 7:48:32 PM4/1/15
to emerso...@googlegroups.com
*REMINDER*

Dear Emerson Parents:

We would love to see more Emerson boys at the meeting tomorrow to represent Burbank Pack 204. It should not take more than an hour of your time. Age groups accepted; 5 years and older.

Regards, Kirsten Jacobsen aka Tobias & Selma's Mom

Next Pack meeting:  Thursday, April 2nd, 6:30pm at Burbank First Presbyterian (Olive Ave. & Fifth St.) - Every other Thursday, so long as that works for you.

We are a part of Verdugo Hills Council, Boy Scouts of America.
Council office and store is located at:
1325 Grandview Ave. Glendale  91201  818-243-6282
  www.vhcbsa.org

Scout Shop Hours:
    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday – 9:00AM-3:00PM
    Wednesday – 11:00AM-7:00PM
    Saturday – 10:00AM-2:00PM
The Scout store carries uniforms, books, and everything else needed by Scouts.

--
Pack204flyer.docx