Gov 2.0 and the Election: Join Tomorrow's Telecon

1 view

Nigel Cameron

Sep 25, 2012, 6:36:44 PM9/25/12
to emergingte...@googlegroups.com
Colleagues,

Please join me and our distinguished guests for tomorrow's teleconference on Gov. 2.0 and the upcoming election, the next in lour series of expert briefings.

Our next teleconference is:
9/26 at 2.00-3.30 eastern time:  PROSPECTS FOR GOVERNMENT 2.0
Alan Silberberg, Silberberg Innovations; board member, C-PET and Gabriela Dow, Start-up Circle.

Best,

Nigel

--
Nigel M. de S. Cameron

President and CEO, Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies

@nigelcameron
_

10 G Street NE, Suite 710
Washington, DC 20002

Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
A Knowledge Network Asking Tomorrow's Questions