Two invitations

Nigel Cameron

Jul 13, 2016, 3:46:02 PM7/13/16
to emergingte...@googlegroups.com
As the November Presidential and Congressional elections approach, C-PET once again has invited a series of S and T opinion leaders to discuss their priorities and concerns. We hope you will join us!

Next up, we are delighted to welcome Linda Moore, who is President and CEO of TechNet. Join our conversation by teleconference on July 20 at 2.00 p.m. eastern. Register here. As usual, there will be an opportunity for Q and A.

TechNet is unique in networking not companies,  as trade groups do, but their leaders. Founded originally by John Doerr and others, "TechNet is the preeminent bipartisan political network of CEOs and Seniors Executives that promotes the growth of technology-led innovation." Its executive council includes, in addition to Doerr, the top roster of tech corporate leaders, from Google's Eric Schmidt to the chief executives/chairman/presidents of Cisco, Oracle,  and Microsoft.

Do join us.

INNOVATION POLICY IN EUROPE

Separately, you are invited to engage with Robert Madelin, Senior Adviser on Innovation to the President of the European Commission, July 25 at 10.00 a.m.eastern. Register here. Madelin recently authored a report on innovation, which you can access here. Read the report and take this opportunity to hear from its author at first hand.

Best regards,

Nigel Cameron

President and CEO
Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
Washington, DC 20002

--
Nigel M. de S. Cameron

President and CEO, Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
Washington, DC

--------------------

Visiting Fulbright Research Chair in Science and Society, University of Ottawa Institute on Science, Society and Policy

Chaire de recherche invitée Fulbright en science et société à l'Institut de recherche sur la science, la société et la politique publique, université d'Ottawa

office: 202 248 5027
direct: 202 905 7945
@nigelcameron
Skype: nigelmcameron

-

840 First Street NE, Third Floor
CNN Building
Washington, DC 20002

Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
Asking Tomorrow's Questions