Fwd: JOIN C-PET FOR BREAKFAST IN SILICON VALLEY

Nigel Cameron

Oct 27, 2011, 4:41:58 PM10/27/11
to emergingte...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nigel Cameron <nigel.m...@c-pet.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Subject: JOIN C-PET FOR BREAKFAST IN SILICON VALLEY
To: nigel....@c-pet.org

New c-pet logo

Bridging the Continental Divide: From the Valley to D.C.

Join the Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies (C-PET) and the Tech Policy Summit team for a breakfast salon at 8:00am on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at  the Quadrus Conference Center at 2400 Sand Hill Road in Menlo Park.

The gap between the Valley and Washington, D.C., is much more than 3,000 miles. The distance between the "corporate culture" of the two most strategic communities on Planet Earth is light-years. And it represents not simply one vast threat to the creative/innovative culture, but to American power and global stability.

In this panel moderated by Nigel Cameron, president of D.C.-based startup think tank the Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies (C-PET), which plans to change this situation, we ask how we can bridge the Continental Divide and do the impossible: turn D.C. into the kind of innovative community we all desire?

http://techpolicybreakfast.eventbrite.com/

This email was sent to nigel....@c-pet.org by nigel.m...@c-pet.org |
C-PET | 10 G Street NE | Washington, DC | DC | 20002

--
Nigel M. de S. Cameron

President and CEO, Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies

10 G Street NE, Suite 710
Washington, DC 20002
office: 202.248.5027
direct: 202.607.3803

Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
A Knowledge Network Asking Tomorrow's Questions