After ITU/Dubai: Internet Governance with head of the US delegation and others

Nigel Cameron

Dec 12, 2012, 10:44:58 PM12/12/12
to emergingte...@googlegroups.com

Ambassador Kramer to keynote teleconference

If like me you have been following from a distance the momentous discussions at the ITU WCIT meeting in Dubai about the future of internet governance, you will want to join our teleconference Wednesday of next week (December 19 from 1.00-3.00 p.m. eastern time) for a debrief led by Ambassador Terry Kramer, head of the U.S. delegation, and roundtable discussion involving panelists from corporate, civil society, and global perspectives. Click here to reserve your place - the call is accessible worldwide. I shall be moderating the roundtable, and from C-PET our Senior Fellow Nagy Hanna will also be participating.

Other participants will include Fiona Alexander (NTIA), Rashmi Rangnath (Public Knowledge), Beatrice Covassi (EU Mission to the US, invited). December 19, 1.00-3.00 eastern time. To register: click above or go toafterdubai.eventbrite.com.

Nigel Cameron

--
Nigel M. de S. Cameron

President and CEO, Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies

@nigelcameron

Nigel writes at:
FutureofBiz.org

-

10 G Street NE, Suite 710
Washington, DC 20002

Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
A Knowledge Network Asking Tomorrow's Questions