Next C-PET DC Roundtable: Cybersecurity

Nigel Cameron

Oct 20, 2014, 2:14:02 PM10/20/14
to emergingte...@googlegroups.com

Register below for the next Roundtable at our downtown DC offices, set for October 29 (Wednesday) 9.30-11.30 a.m.

CYBERSECURITY IN 2020 - THE EMERGING AGENDA

Speakers to include:

Kristin Lovejoy, General Manager, IBM Security Services Division charged with development and delivery of managed and professional security services to IBM clients world-wide. Previously, she was IBM's VP of Information Technology Risk

Dan Caprio, Senior Strategic Advisor, McKenna Long & Aldridge; formerly, Chief Privacy Officer at the Department of Commerce

Jordana Siegel, Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, Department of Homeland Security*

Michael R. Nelson, Georgetown University; formerly, White House, Director for Technology Policy at the FCC, Microsoft.

*to be confirmed

Cybersecurity is central to everything from national defense to commerce to our private lives. In this Roundtable we shall draw on expert thinking and look ahead.

RSVP to: ad...@c-pet.org

--
Nigel M. de S. Cameron

President and CEO, Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
Washington, DC

office: 202 248 5027
direct: 202 905 7945
@nigelcameron
Skype: nigelmcameron

-

840 First Street NE, Third Floor
CNN Building
Washington, DC 20002

Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
Asking Tomorrow's Questions