CFP: ACM High Integrity Language Technology (HILT 2013) due June 29; conference in Pittsburgh Nov. 10-14

Tuck

Jun 6, 2013, 12:05:15 PM6/6/13
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
The deadline is June 29th (less than 4 weeks away) for submitting papers to the annual ACM conference on High Integrity Language Technology (HILT 2013).  The conference will be in Pittsburgh November 10-14, in close proximity to the Software Engineering Institute and CMU.  We have four great keynotes/invited speakers for this conference (Jeannette Wing, Ed Clarke, John Goodenough, and Michael Whalen), several interesting tutorials, and we are expecting some great papers as well (so get cracking!).

Conference website is:

   http://www.sigada.org/conf/hilt2013

PDF Call for papers is at:

   http://www.sigada.org/conf/hilt2013/HILT2013-CFP.pdf

-Tucker Taft
Program Chair, HILT 2013

Tuck

Jul 31, 2013, 2:40:10 PM7/31/13
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
The ACM HILT 2013 deadline is now August 6th for Industrial Presentation Overview

The deadline for ACM High Integrity Language Technology (HILT) 2013 "Industrial" Presentations is coming up -- originally August 1st, now August 6th. All that is required at this point is an overview of the proposed presentation. If you or one of your colleagues have been doing some interesting industry-relevant programming-language/modeling/formal-methods research and would like a forum to present it, before writing a whole paper, this might be a good opportunity. Our keynotes and invited speakers include Edmund Clarke, John Goodenough, Jeannette Wing, and Michael Whalen. See the call-for-papers at the attached link for information on submitting an overview for an Industrial Presentation:

  http://www.sigada.org/conf/hilt2013