Thyrd video w/ slides

Phil Mercurio

Sep 17, 2010, 12:54:35 PM9/17/10
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
I've edited my slides into the confreaks.net video,
it's online at:

http://thyrd.org/thyrd/elvideo.php

Phil

--
Phil Mercurio
merc...@thyrd.org

http://www.thyrd.org/mercurio

Mark S. Miller

Nov 21, 2010, 12:51:56 PM11/21/10
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone heard anything about when the remaining videos at <http://confreaks.net/events/elcamp2010> will be up?

jashkenas

Nov 21, 2010, 12:57:31 PM11/21/10
to Emerging Languages Camp
> Has anyone heard anything about when the remaining videos at
> <http://confreaks.net/events/elcamp2010> will be up?

I've been periodically nudging Coby about them (co...@confreaks.com),
but he hasn't responded since September.

-- Jeremy

Coby Randquist

Nov 21, 2010, 4:27:39 PM11/21/10
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry all, I relocated to Oregon then end of October, and am settled in now, videos should start appearing again over the next week.

Thanksgiving for me => lots of video post production.

Thanks,
-Coby

Mark S. Miller

Nov 21, 2010, 8:30:06 PM11/21/10
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Coby Randquist <randq...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry all, I relocated to Oregon then end of October, and am settled in now, videos should start appearing again over the next week.

Thanksgiving for me => lots of video post production.

For that, I give you thanks ;). Much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Coby

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:57 AM, jashkenas <jash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone heard anything about when the remaining videos at
> <http://confreaks.net/events/elcamp2010> will be up?

I've been periodically nudging Coby about them (co...@confreaks.com),
but he hasn't responded since September.

-- Jeremy

--
-Coby Randquist

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM

jashkenas

Dec 1, 2010, 5:02:28 PM12/1/10
to Emerging Languages Camp
On Nov 21, 4:27 pm, Coby Randquist <randquis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry all, I relocated to Oregon then end of October, and am settled in now,
> videos should start appearing again over the next week.

Looks like the page has been updated -- to remove all of the remaining
videos, after Gilad's talk...

Have the videos been lost? Should we just stop bothering you about
them?

-- Jeremy

Coby Randquist

Dec 1, 2010, 9:12:02 PM12/1/10
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
No they haven't been lost, just changed the pages to not show talks that are not available.

I've had some additional issues with my rendering machine, but have the rest of the new hardware arriving tomorrow.

Hexacore Extreme processor, 24GB of RAM, should make my video editing life a bit easier.

More updates soon.

Keep bugging me, I appreciate the patience and am trying to get the back log of videos cleared by the end of the year.

-Coby

-- Jeremy

--
-Coby Randquist

Michael Ficarra

Feb 16, 2011, 8:41:17 PM2/16/11
to emergi...@googlegroups.com
Coby, it has been over two months since we have heard from you. I am still eagerly waiting for other videos from the emerging languages camp, especially Jeremy Ashkenas'. Are you still planning to release these videos?

Michael Ficarra