Just published Fecal Sludge Management resources by UPM

Dan Campbell

Mar 9, 2021, 9:26:47 AM3/9/21
to emergen...@googlegroups.com, Zwart, Marij
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Zwart, Marij <mzw...@redcross.nl>
Date: Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 4:38 AM
Subject: New FSM resources produced by UPM

 UPM, partner of BMGF, has produced the following documents (mainly) based on experiences in the camps around Cox’s Bazar. As our FSM Master tool (WS 6) and knowledge sharing platform (WS& 7) ideas are still in progress, I’m sharing the resources like this:

· Sampling Faecal Sludge and Other Liquid Wastes in Emergency Settings

· Comprehensive Overview Biogas for Sanitation Options – Training of Trainers

· Design Considerations for Simplified Sewer Network in Informal Settlements

· Anaerobic Baffled Reactor (ABR) Design Considerations for Faecal Sludge

· Anaerobic Filter (AF) Design Considerations for Faecal Sludge

· Comprehensive Overview on DEWATS Effluent Post-Treatments

· Comprehensive Overview on Bio-Solids Post-Treatments

Wishing you a great day,

Marij Zwart

WASH advisor