So, what's on this site?

kelly.k...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2008, 1:41:52 AM7/27/08
to EMC Facilities Committee
Dear congregation members:

You are probably wondering what is all posted on this site for you to
see. Here's short tutorial.

Under the "pages" section, you'll see notes that we have been keeping
on various locations we have toured and other topics that we have
discussed. You will also see a page with a link to our facilities map!
This map will show every location we have considered in some way. A
legend to the colors: Green are the sites that we have contacted and
could be a real possibility for us; Red are sites that we have
contacted and some toured, but are not going to work out. Finally, the
blue is for all the places in which we have made inquiries, but have
received no response.

In the files link, you will see some other facilities related files
that I had in Microsoft Word format.

This site will be updates as we receive more info on the search-check
back often!

If you have questions about the search that you would like answered,
email Mathew at emmanuel@ visi.com and we will collect them and post
answers on this site as well.

God bless our search!