Embryo Physics Course: walk through my March 3 talk on vitalism today after class

1 view

Richard Gordon

Mar 17, 2010, 11:31:33 AM3/17/10
to William Randolph Buckley, Bruce Damer, Steve P. McGrew, Dr. Michael V. Danilchik, Dr. Timothy J. Newman, EmbryoPhysics,
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:18 AM from Winnipeg, Canada
Dear Friends,
I’ll give a walkthrough repeat of my March 3 talk on vitalism today,
after Genaro’s talk, for those of you who missed it and/or want to
stick around. Thanks.
Yours, -Dick

--
Haiti Earthquake Kids’ Education: