Re: Embryo Physics Course: talk Wednesday by Ramray Bhat

Richard Gordon

Apr 14, 2010, 6:50:58 PM4/14/10
to Newman, Stuart, w...@wrbuckley.com, Ramray Bhat, EmbryoPhysics
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:46 PM from Winnipeg, Canada
Dear Stuart,
No problem. We’ve done a lot better with this Second Life® technology
than when computer slide projection was first introduced. Also, with
$0 travel costs, we can actually bring a speaker back!

So William will rearrange the online speakers’ schedule, with Ramray
next week. Thanks.
Yours, -Dick

--
Dr. Richard Gordon, Professor, Radiology, University of Manitoba
GA216, HSC, 820 Sherbrook Street, Winnipeg R3A 1R9 Canada