[Re] Facing "kvm: Accelarator not found" issue during build process.

Mohana Datta Yelugoti

Feb 24, 2020, 5:14:24 AM2/24/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am trying to build an run on QEMU under x86_64 platform.
So, i followed the following instructions from the quick start doc:

1. make confload-x86/qemu
2. make -j4
3. ./scripts/qemu/auto_qemu

1, 2 worked fine. When i ran step 3, i faced "kvm: Accelarator not
found" error.

I tried debugging using kvm-ok, lsmod | grep kvm. These were the
results: https://imgur.com/a/Zg6RB0T. They both seem to indicate
that i should have no problems when running step 3.

Can someone help me guiding in solving this problem? Thanks.

Regards,
ymdatta.

Mohana Datta Yelugoti

Feb 24, 2020, 5:14:24 AM2/24/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
On 24/02/20 12:48 pm, Mohana Datta Yelugoti wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to build an run on QEMU under x86_64 platform.
> So, i followed the following instructions from the quick start doc:
>
> 1. make confload-x86/qemu
> 2. make -j4
> 3. ./scripts/qemu/auto_qemu
>
> 1, 2 worked fine. When i ran step 3, i faced "kvm: Accelarator not
> found" error.

I was able to solve this problem by updating qemu to 3.0.0 version.

Regards,
ymdatta.