PJSIP ON STM32F7 DISCOVERY

aissat...@anepanywhere.com

Apr 21, 2020, 11:14:10 AM4/21/20
to embox-devel
HELLO,
i'm trying desperately to build platform/pjsip /stm32f746g-discovery but i'm having build errors.
I'm using gcc-arm-none-eabi 5.4.1 on debian 9.
Could you please help ?

Capture d'écran de 2020-04-21 17-10-22.png

Capture d'écran de 2020-04-21 17-09-16.png

Best regards.

Anton Bondarev

Apr 21, 2020, 11:39:25 AM4/21/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com, aissat...@anepanywhere.com
Hello,
Try to change"include embox.driver.char_dev_stub" to "include embox.driver.char_dev" In ./conf/mods.config file

Regards, Anton

Mohamed Zaki

Apr 21, 2020, 4:41:50 PM4/21/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
hello Mr Anton i am not the one who send this email to you
i was contacting with you before but not with this error

Alex Kalmuk

Apr 22, 2020, 4:40:53 AM4/22/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We started working on this problem and let you know when we roll out a fix.

Best regards,
Alex Kalmuk

Murat Özkan

Apr 22, 2020, 4:49:30 AM4/22/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alex, there were memory overflows in Pjsip. Did you improve on this?

Anton Bondarev

Apr 22, 2020, 1:12:36 PM4/22/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

here were memory overflows in Pjsip. Did you improve on this?
 What do you mean?
How can I reproduce the problem?

Regards, Anton

Alex Kalmuk

Apr 23, 2020, 10:35:30 AM4/23/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

pjsip has been fixed in the master branch.

Best regards,
Alex Kalmuk

AÏSSATOU WANE

Apr 27, 2020, 12:17:47 PM4/27/20
to embox-devel
Hi,
Thank you for the fix everything isworking fine.
I tried now to make a call but i have this error :

00:00:20.683 sip_auth_clien  ...Unsupported digest algorithm "SHA-256"
00:00:20.697    pjsua_acc.c  ....SIP registration error: Invalid/unsupported digest algorithm (PJSIP_EINVALIDALGORITHM) [status=171102]

Capture d'écran de 2020-04-27 18-13-20.png

(see log on attached image)
I've done some research but still can't solve the problem.
Do you have any idea of how  ican fix it ?
thanks.
best regards,
Aïssatou.

Le jeudi 23 avril 2020 16:35:30 UTC+2, Alex Kalmuk a écrit :
Hi,

pjsip has been fixed in the master branch.

Best regards,
Alex Kalmuk

Alex Kalmuk

Apr 28, 2020, 2:26:53 AM4/28/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aïssatou,

I've sent you one of my testing Linphone accounts in a private email with a description of how to add it to mods.config.
Can you please check if there will be the same error? ( I bet there should be the same error but just to make sure).

пн, 27 апр. 2020 г. в 19:17, AÏSSATOU WANE <aissat...@anepanywhere.com>:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/embox-devel/b8b2ff34-c50d-409e-8136-0ec9a3f84fa9%40googlegroups.com.

Alex Kalmuk

Apr 29, 2020, 2:44:54 AM4/29/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aïssatou,

The fix is in master branch now, so you can update and get a try with your SIP account.

AÏSSATOU WANE

Apr 29, 2020, 9:04:39 AM4/29/20
to embox-devel
Hi  Alex,
I updated and its works well now .
Thank you !
I have another few questions,
do I have to see some text in my stm32 board ? i can see anything .

I want to try a call between my two boards, do i need another PC to run pjsip in my second board ?
thank you.

Alex Kalmuk

Apr 29, 2020, 10:51:03 AM4/29/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
 do I have to see some text in my stm32 board ? i can see anything .
What do you mean by "text in my stm32 board"? Embox output over serial port? It looks like you have.

I want to try a call between my two boards, do i need another PC to run pjsip in my second board ?
If you have a router you can connect both of your two boards to the router and power them from your PC.

ср, 29 апр. 2020 г. в 16:04, AÏSSATOU WANE <aissat...@anepanywhere.com>:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/embox-devel/d607deaa-3336-495b-a434-da75b2613929%40googlegroups.com.

Murat Özkan

Apr 30, 2020, 4:30:03 PM4/30/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I think he wants a touch button on the screen and a template to dial the number he will call. AÏSSATOU WANE

Yes I think it could be nice :)

Anton Bondarev

May 10, 2020, 12:00:59 PM5/10/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There are two different 'ready to use' examples PJSIP for calling (https://github.com/embox/embox/wiki/PJSIP-on-STM32) and nuklear for screen working (drawing buttons and touchscreen )  (https://github.com/embox/embox/wiki/Nuklear).
You can configure Embox as you wish (buttons to dial the number) or something else

Regards, Anton