knockdown stitches in latest Embird

Karen Anastassiadis

May 29, 2016, 2:27:04 PM5/29/16
to Embird forum
I have just installed Embird 2016 Build 10.18 (64 bit) and was excited to think I was going to play with the new knockdown stitches... I right click on the outline colour of a design and there is no option for the knockdown stitches. I have tried several different designs thinking it was perhaps the design I was trying. I am not a novice with Embird as I have used it for a very very long time. Hoping someone has an answer for me.

Sue Westhead

Jun 3, 2016, 2:13:52 AM6/3/16
to Embird forum
I can't find anything about knockdown stitches except a small mention in help that is no help.  I've tried and tried and can't find it either.

Gary Hawkins

Jun 3, 2016, 2:14:07 AM6/3/16
to embird...@googlegroups.com
it has been removed for legal reasons in 10.18.

Gaz

On 18 May 2016 at 04:59, Karen Anastassiadis