Iconizer problems

Jean Whiteside

Aug 30, 2016, 2:39:11 PM8/30/16
to Embird forum
I am trying to get iconizer to work.  Half the pictures show, half dont?  Do I have to keep setting up the settings each time I want it to work.  It is not showing the icons of my JEF files!  Please help with any suggestions!  Thank you so much.

P Snyder

Oct 22, 2016, 3:48:09 AM10/22/16
to Embird forum

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016, at 11:39:11 AM UTC-7, Jean Whiteside wrote:
I am trying to get iconizer to work.  Half the pictures show, half dont?  Do I have to keep setting up the settings each time I want it to work.  It is not showing the icons of my JEF files!  Please help with any suggestions!  Thank you so much.

If only some are showing, you either have not paid for the Iconizer (terrific feature) or you did not enter the License number into your software. Go to  Help, Registration and see the Iconizer Number field to enter your license.

Pat

Moderator, please, please allow this link to stay. It is just for the violence the USA is experiencing.

BTW - Due to all the violence lately, I am giving away a design http://bit.ly/embroidery4nonviolence  I cannot place it in this discussion because I need to keep track of how many were used. It is a lovely rainbow with a Mahatma Gandi quote on it.  I don't care if you follow my blog! I just want Embroiderers to express their opposition to violence.