Question regarding File Conversion to ZSK TC (.zxy)

riff404

May 2, 2016, 4:50:23 AM5/2/16
to Embird forum
Hi all;

I have a friend with a ZSK Sprint embroidery machine and we are trying to determine if Embird's file conversion to ZSK TC format is functional. I have several questions, but initially, I would just like to know if there is someone on this forum that uses that file type, and if so, could we have a dialogue about what the file format should contain, for example, does it save thread colors that have been assigned, along the lines of how a Brother .pes file does.

My friend is interested because he has a ZSK machine and wants digitizing software that supports that file type. I am interested because I might purchase a ZSK machine and would rather not have to use a lowest common denominator stitch file like .dst.

thanks in advance!
-Randy