Need a conversion software - so many questions

Darlene

Jul 20, 2016, 12:46:04 AM7/20/16
to Embird forum
Hello!
I recently traded in my Husquavarna Viking embroidery machine for a Bernina 790 embroidery/sewing machine.  The Viking reads all file types!  I miss that feature most of all.  I have continued to use the software that came with the Viking but have found that if crashes on my Windows 10 laptop.  I have not done any digitizing or any other manipulation of embroidery files.  I'm looking for a software that will 1) work on Windows 10 and not crash 2) will easily convert file formats.  I'm not sure I will ever have the need to manipulate files.  Would Embird be over kill for my needs?  Any other advice, experience  or input is greatly appreciated.

Darlene

Judith Applestein

Jul 20, 2016, 12:11:27 PM7/20/16
to Embird forum
Embird will do it.

Marietta Walker

Jul 26, 2016, 4:46:04 AM7/26/16
to embird...@googlegroups.com
No it would give you lots of things you need and for the money and it runs on ten just fine. If you want to digitize add Studio.

Marietta

dtoy...@verizon.net

Jul 26, 2016, 4:46:24 AM7/26/16
to embird...@googlegroups.com
I have a Husqvarna Viking 1 and a Husqvarna Ruby.   I use the Embird software for everything.  I think it is a great value.  It does everything.

On 07/20/16, Judith Applestein<jga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Embird will do it.