Win 10 and embird -

P Snyder

Jul 26, 2016, 4:45:04 AM7/26/16
to Embird forum
My windows 10 has been in the shop and under technicians care so much since I have windows 10 and I strongly suspect Embird. All my other software items are the usual ones like Office and a Paint system.

I decided to not install Embird on this pc after having to do a 'factory reinstall.'  I went for a long time using Embird on my old Vista but it was a hassle and my Windows 10 was doing just fine. I put Embird on this morning and within the first three hours, I lost all the work I had done for those 3 hours.  I saved each of those works during working and at closing of the files. I went back to get a file from that work and EVERYTHING WAS GONE.

I tried doing a 'Ctrl Z' to go backward. That occasionally works when a file goes missing. The files were not found after a 1-hour search, nor were they in the Recycle bin.

I saw the discussion on the Iconizer but that is not an issue.

Is anyone else having computer issues and using Embird?

May you be blessed in ways you have not yet imagined.
Pat