Zoom

Jo Cormier,

Jul 20, 2016, 12:46:35 AM7/20/16
to Embird forum
Hi
Newbie to Embird. I am having a serious issue that my screen keeps zooming in and out continually. My hand is not even on mouse and it will zoom large, small. I have set hoop size, but obviously I am missing something!! Please help. Making it hard to learn!

car...@spiritone.com

Jul 20, 2016, 12:11:32 PM7/20/16
to embird...@googlegroups.com
Have never had this issue with Embird and it honestly sounds like a
computer issue not a software one. Is your hand anywhere near the area
where you can use your finger to select items as I have had to disengage
that area since I use a mouse and my arm would constantly be over that
area and causing issues.

Carolyn Milne
http://www.computercraftdesigns.com