Usecase for Emastic: FreeStyle a TiddlyWiki theme generator

PMario

Feb 7, 2010, 5:26:34 PM2/7/10
to Emastic - CSS Framework
Hi Vladimir,

Many thanks for releasing emastics under MIT license now. I promised,
I will inform you, when my project has a working status. You can find
it at: http://FreeStyle.tiddlyspot.com.

It uses TiddlyWiki[2] as a core and your emastic framework for the
basic layout. jQuery is part of the TiddlyWiki core and I use jQueryUI
for drag and drop layout creation.

You can see the thread in the TiddlyWiki group at [4].

And I have a small problem. See "Emastic The Possibilities"[3]. I
copied the code of your demo html file into the tiddler. If you
doubble click it, or use edit button, you can see the code. The fluid
section generates some space.

kind regards
Mario Pietsch
[1] http://FreeStyle.tiddlyspot.com
[2] http://www.TiddlyWiki.com
[3] http://freestyle.tiddlyspot.com/#[[Emastic%20The%20Possibilities]]
[4] http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/dcf085b34c89cd0e?hl=en

vladocar

Feb 7, 2010, 7:15:41 PM2/7/10
to Emastic - CSS Framework
Hi Mario,

Excellent work! I love when the right people are using my framework :)

About your question of the fluid column it is actually bug of the
framework that I will remove in the next version.

If you go to the grid.css and remove "div .fluid {padding:0em 0em 0em
0.1em;}" line. I think that this will do the job.

Vladimir

> [4]http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/dcf085...

PMario

Feb 8, 2010, 12:02:30 PM2/8/10
to Emastic - CSS Framework
Hi,
Thx for the quick answere.

> If you go to the grid.css and remove "div .fluid {padding:0em 0em 0em
> 0.1em;}" line. I think that this will do the job.
Did this. Removed the little padding but the linebreak is still
there.
regards Mario

vladocar

Feb 8, 2010, 1:11:53 PM2/8/10
to Emastic - CSS Framework
I'm not sure if I understand the problem but I think your question is:
Why there is a green space on the top of the fluid column. If that is
the question, the answer is you have H2 tag with style of the top
margin so change from margin-top to padding-top.

PMario

Feb 8, 2010, 5:15:02 PM2/8/10
to Emastic - CSS Framework
Thanx a lot, Thats it.