Reminder - informal EMAN2/Python zoom again Thursday

Ludtke, Steven J.

Jul 6, 2022, 10:52:14 PM7/6/22
to em...@googlegroups.com
I won't send this every week, but for those who were interested last week but unable to attend, a reminder that we will be holding another informal EMAN2/Python discussion session tomorrow:

Weekly on Thursdays from Noon - 1 or 2 PM (US central time, use Houston or Chicago in a calendar).
Targeted at about an hour, but may continue for up to 2 hours depending on what we're doing.

this week we will continue discussing filamentous/helical objects, hopefully using the new filter Phil Baldwin is working on.

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D. <slu...@bcm.edu>                      Baylor College of Medicine
Charles C. Bell Jr., Professor of Structural Biology        Dept. of Biochemistry
Deputy Director, Advanced Technical Cores                   and Molecular Biology
Academic Director, CryoEM Core
Co-Director CIBR Center

Colin Gauvin

Jul 7, 2022, 2:32:53 PM7/7/22
to EMAN2
Hi Dr. Ludtke,
Thanks for opening these up, I found that very informative, and it took a lot of the mystery out of how EMAN2 is organized.

Adam Schröfel

Jul 8, 2022, 3:04:07 AM7/8/22
to em...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steven, it sounds extremely interesting but it is quite late for us in Europe. Could you make a recording and post it on YouTube?

Best regards

Adam

čt 7. 7. 2022 v 4:52 odesílatel Ludtke, Steven J. <slu...@bcm.edu> napsal:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMAN2" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eman2/B3D02B1A-EEC7-4285-B0AB-A2E38349A2CA%40bcm.edu.

Ludtke, Steven J.

Jul 15, 2022, 11:22:09 AM7/15/22
to em...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I started recording the sessions this week. Unfortunately that doesn't include the first few sessions where we introduced a bunch of things about EMAN2 GUI development, but maybe I can go back and backfill some of that later.

I will link these from the Wiki as they are added:

They will also appear on my YouTube channel: