exporting EMAN2 tomography project to Relion

Madeline Rollins

May 29, 2024, 11:07:22 AMMay 29
to EMAN2
Hi all,
I would like to use the subtomograms from my EMAN2 project to perform additional refinement and classification in Relion. Is there a way to convert the data I need from EMAN2 (tomograms and 3D particle coordinates) to a Relion project?

Madeline

Muyuan Chen

May 29, 2024, 6:07:22 PMMay 29
to em...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I do not have an export program. I never used Relion myself so it is quite unlikely that I will write one in the future. Maybe there is a third party solution, or Relion might make some import program? I heard Scipion does some sort of conversion for SPT workflows, but I never tried it.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMAN2" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eman2/8dff6b07-a71d-4248-b275-e6a5e1d421d1n%40googlegroups.com.

Madeline Rollins

May 30, 2024, 11:12:57 AMMay 30
to EMAN2
Hi Muyuan,
Thanks for letting me know about Scipion - I will definitely give it a try.
All the best,

Madeline