Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Liang Chen

não lida,
26 de jul. de 2022, 09:36:5226/07/2022
para EMAN2
Dear EMAN2 Community,

Is there a way to eliminate the previous imposed symmetry after alignment?

For example, I used helical symmetry in 3D refinement and the result looks good. However, my structure is not strictly helical. After 10 iterations, I tried "e2proc3d.py threed_10.hdf threed_10_c1.hdf --sym c1" on the last model, but it did not change anything.

Best Regards,
Liang

Ludtke, Steven J.

não lida,
26 de jul. de 2022, 09:53:4426/07/2022
para em...@googlegroups.com
If you average random numbers from 1 to 10 is there a way of getting the individual numbers back from the average?  Same thing.

The general approach is to do another few iterations of refinement either with --sym=c1 or with --breaksym

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D. <slu...@bcm.edu>                      Baylor College of Medicine
Charles C. Bell Jr., Professor of Structural Biology        Dept. of Biochemistry
Deputy Director, Advanced Technical Cores                   and Molecular Biology
Academic Director, CryoEM Core
Co-Director CIBR Center

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EMAN2" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eman2/3b7fed47-10ff-4d33-bd80-3b20dba6ce4cn%40googlegroups.com.

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar