Qt5 merged!

Steve Ludtke

Feb 28, 2019, 11:49:54 PM2/28/19
to eman2-de...@googlegroups.com
The PyQt5 branch has now been merged back to master!

Steven Ludtke, Ph.D. <slu...@bcm.edu> Baylor College of Medicine
Charles C. Bell Jr., Professor of Structural Biology
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (www.bcm.edu/biochem)
Academic Director, CryoEM Core (cryoem.bcm.edu)
Co-Director CIBR Center (www.bcm.edu/research/cibr)

Steve Ludtke

Paul Penczek

Mar 1, 2019, 12:06:52 AM3/1/19
to eman2-de...@googlegroups.com
With some limitations :-). I removed from master couple of unfinished projects.

Regards,
Pawel

Steve Ludtke