baby son, warren zhu, now has his own qq im on N

ben zhu

Nov 25, 2008, 8:51:15 PM11/25/08
to emag...@googlegroups.com, em...@googlegroups.com, beinzh@utterli, benzyrnill@utterli, chinad@utterli, emagarten@utterli, emake@utterli, faezrland@utterli, wardzh@utterli, warrantzh@utterli, warranzh@utterli, warwinzh@utterli, zhone@utterli
utterli-image
a busy day again today. i finished setting up my livejournal blogs to let me email to post. dog in China surveillance spied my operation and stealen my baby warren's qq user id i assigned in advance. when i returned home i launched to register warren a qq account, and the disignated id, warrenzh, reported occupied, while warrenzhu, which more common in Chinese, on the contrast availabe. shit!
in this half of an hour, after 10pm, i finished setting up warren's profile on qq, and account safety issue. now i can more easily publish our message.
now i have formal blogging blogs, microblog blogs, and in the mid, dairy blogs. life just too bright with these publishing tools.
tags:warrenzh, warren zhu, benzrad, benzillar, qq, China surveillance