pl subscribed my family's custom search

ben zhu

Aug 5, 2008, 9:40:04 PM8/5/08
to benzy...@googlegroups.com, emper...@googlegroups.com, faez...@googlegroups.com, philos...@googlegroups.com, wu...@googlegroups.com, zhud...@googlegroups.com, be21zh@googlegroups, beinzh@googlegroups, ChinaDemocracy@googlegroups, warr...@gmail.com, warr...@gmail.com, warr...@gmail.com, warranzh@gmail, warrentzh@gmail, emag...@googlegroups.com, em...@googlegroups.com
these days adding and fine tuned my Google custom search engine and subscribed links. now they all available for ur call. my custom search profile at
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=008709734879864335792%3Avfpf2kzejnc , while warren's custom search profile at http://www.google.com/cse?cx=012477955167450946590%3Ae_nc-gavppc .
under each custom search engine there 3 or 4 subscribed links, keyword trigger r our Chinese name and English name, our nickname on web, our blogs title, etc. they let ur search for our updates more precise and more apparent in the search result page. here so screenshots. i really like it, hope u can subscribe our custom search engine to let our message arrives more prompt and exact. TIA.

Google search after logon, returns my subscribed link, which so beautiful.

warren's custom search

my custom search homepage