[EMACS-PERL] hs-minor-mode multiple regexes for START and END of folding

LanX

Apr 17, 2010, 9:37:42 AM4/17/10
to emacs-perl-...@googlegroups.com, emacs-perl-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

according to the documentation of "hs-special-modes-alist" I tried to
expand the regexes such that I can fold as well on "{"-Blocks as on
POD in Perl.

-8<------------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation:
*Alist for initializing the hideshow variables for different modes.
Each element has the form
(MODE START END COMMENT-START FORWARD-SEXP-FUNC ADJUST-BEG-FUNC).
START, END and COMMENT-START are regular expressions. A block is
defined as text surrounded by START and END.

but using an "or regex (i.e. '\\|' )doesn't work

((cperl-mode "{\\|=head1" "}\\|=cut" "#" nil nil)

Am I missing something or is hs-minor-mode not able to handle this?

Thanks for any help
Rolf