Jump trouble w/ Rinari

Andrew Vargo

Sep 21, 2011, 10:53:25 AM9/21/11
to Rails On Emacs
Hello.

I am using the latest Rinari from Github. I've pulled it and
initialized the submodules and all.

When trying to load rinari.el it chokes on:
(rinari-apply-jump-schema rinari-jump-schema)

giving a stack trace alleging:
Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp quote)

Any thoughts? rinari-jump-schema seems fine...

Thanks,
Andrew

Aleksandar Simic

Sep 21, 2011, 11:18:49 AM9/21/11
to emacs-o...@googlegroups.com

Is this on emacs' startup ?

What file where you opening ?

Andrew Vargo

Sep 21, 2011, 10:26:32 PM9/21/11
to Rails On Emacs
Thanks Aleksandar, but things have turned out dreadfully embarrassing.

I was trying to start emacs. After reading your message, I couldn't
recall if I'd brought my dotfile down to just loading Rinari.

In doing that, I discovered I'd managed to wickedly confuse git, and
it was certain that the rinari commit it wanted was terribly out of
date. Remove, refresh this and that, and !bang!. Its all running
swell.

-- Andrew