rinari feature request - Activation within vc-dir mode

Lool

Jun 13, 2012, 10:27:02 AM6/13/12
to Rails On Emacs
Hi all,

First, I hope I am in the right spot to ask/request this kind of
stuff ! If not, please advice =)

rinari minor mode is correctly activated when browsing some Rails
project tree structure using dired-mode.

However this is not the case when browsing through vc-dir mode.

Would it make sense to get rinari minor mode to trigger as well when
entering a versioned directory through vc-dir mode ?

Initially my main concern is to get the following use case right:
1. vc-dir 'some rails project subdir'
2. (any rinari command using minor mode keybindings)

Thanks

- Laurent

Dmitry Gutov

Jun 13, 2012, 5:24:41 PM6/13/12
to emacs-o...@googlegroups.com
Lool <llec...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> First, I hope I am in the right spot to ask/request this kind of
> stuff ! If not, please advice =)
>
> rinari minor mode is correctly activated when browsing some Rails
> project tree structure using dired-mode.
>
> However this is not the case when browsing through vc-dir mode.
>
> Would it make sense to get rinari minor mode to trigger as well when
> entering a versioned directory through vc-dir mode ?

I haven't tried it, but adding 'vc-dir-mode-hook to rinari-major-modes
should do the trick.

> Initially my main concern is to get the following use case right:
> 1. vc-dir 'some rails project subdir'
> 2. (any rinari command using minor mode keybindings)

-- Dmitry

Lool

Jun 14, 2012, 4:23:37 AM6/14/12
to Rails On Emacs
And it does the trick indeed, thanks a lot !