Rsense not working with rinari

Aleksandar Blagotić

Mar 20, 2012, 10:35:01 AM3/20/12
to emacs-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi lads,

I managed to install Rsense and it works like a charm with .rb files, but I can't seem to make it work with rinari and .html.erb files. For instance, when I type "foo".upc, a popup with "upcase" and "upcase!" is presented in .rb files only, but not in ERB chunks in .html.erb files. So, what I'd like to have is Rsense completion within <% %> tags. Any ideas?

aL3xa

Steve Purcell

Mar 20, 2012, 3:29:33 PM3/20/12
to emacs-o...@googlegroups.com
Aleksandar Blagotić <aca.bl...@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi lads,I managed to install Rsense and it works like a charm with .rb files, but I can&#39;t seem to make it work with rinari and .html.erb files. For instance, when I type <span style="font-family:courier new,monospace">"foo".upc</span>, a popup with "upcase" and "upcase!" is presented in .rb files only, but not in ERB chunks in .html.erb files. So, what I&#39;d like to have is Rsense completion within <% %> tags. Any ideas?

I haven't used Rsense, but my first question would be: What mode are you
using for your .html.erb files? nxhtml? rhtml-mode?

-Steve

Aleksandar Blagotić

Mar 21, 2012, 7:06:21 AM3/21/12
to emacs-o...@googlegroups.com
I'm using nxhtml, and FWIW, I have these lines in my .emacs file:

;; MuMaMo-Mode for rhtml/erb files
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/nxhtml/util/")
(require 'mumamo-fun)
(setq mumamo-chunk-coloring 5)
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.rhtml\\'" . eruby-html-mumamo))
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.html\\.erb\\'" . eruby-html-mumamo))

aL3xa