clj-refactor

clifford goldberg

Dec 17, 2014, 1:28:41 PM12/17/14
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The clj-refactor lib has moved on a bit. The README within the pack still mentions,
:plugins [[refactor-nrepl "0.1.0"]]

whilst the latest version references,
:plugins [[refactor-nrepl "0.2.2"]]

The new version has some compelling features, such as 'find usages'

Is it possible to update the dev pack, without an emacs-live release?
If so, how would I go about updating it?

Thanks
Clifford

jim.d...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2015, 5:27:11 AM1/2/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clifford,

I've run into this too - did you find out how to do this?

Cheers,
jim

Sam Aaron

Jan 2, 2015, 4:50:36 PM1/2/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
The latest ‘release’ of clj-refactor is 0.13 which still references refactor-nrepl 0.1.0

I’m going to release a new beta of Emacs Live in the next couple of days. I’ll pull the latest HEAD of cli-refactor and see if there are any major issues.

Sam

clifford goldberg

Feb 11, 2015, 12:45:27 AM2/11/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam

Have you had a chance to release a beta of emacs-live which references HEAD of clj-refactor?

Clifford

andrea.r...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2015, 3:51:35 PM6/3/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
I have an up to date version of live-emacs in my github branch:

https://github.com/arichiardi/emacs-live/tree/ar-stable

I like to contribute and have the tllatest features...help yourself and leave me some feedback if you find problems OK?