Autocomplete issue: Error running timer...

Peter Bočan

Mar 7, 2015, 5:25:36 PM3/7/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, I wonder how can I repair the issue with a strange AutoComplete error:
"Error running timer `ac-update-greedy': (void-function yas/current-snippet-table)"
and
"Error running timer `ac-show-menu': (void-function yas/current-snippet-table)"?

What's the problem?

Thanks in advance.

spru...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2015, 6:40:56 AM8/13/15
to Emacs Live
Hi I have the same error did you resolve the problem. I am on a Mac OSX Yosemite, I have emacs 24.5.1

Sean Corfield

Aug 13, 2015, 1:50:12 PM8/13/15
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
This sounds very much like you’re running the latest Emacs Live with CIDER 0.8.1 in your project.clj instead of 0.9.1?

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

-- Margaret Atwood